1. How will I get paid?
At MAYDAY Locums our preferred method of payment is BACS. This allows payments in a timely manner directly into your account
2. How soon after a shift will I get paid?
We encourage our Doctors and Nurses to submit timesheets on the Monday after the weeks placements, so that we can arrange for them to be paid as soon as possible. We do try and accommodate Doctors and Nurses wishes of how frequent they want to be paid (e.g. weekly or monthly)
3. How long after I have registered can I start working?
Once we have all the relevant documents in place, we can book you in for shifts as per your requirements
4. Do you provide DBS checks?
Yes, we provide Enhanced Level DBS check for Doctors and Nurses
5. What training do you offer?
We offer a variety of online courses for Doctors and Nurses to help them with their continued learning
6. What if I am not averse with a computer system?
That's not a problem, MAYDAY Locums can provide the training needed through our Healthcare Partners
7. As a client can I submit more than one vacancy?
Yes, we can accommodate for multiple vacancy slots as per client requirements
8. How are Doctors and Nurses vetted?
All Doctors and Nurses are thoroughly vetted with all the necessary checks. We ensure to keep our records up to date and can provide them to Clients as required
9. Which areas do you cover for Locum GPs and Locum Nurses?
We are a National Recruitment Agency specialising in Primary Care placements
10. What if I have any concerns or wish to give feedback?
We welcome any feedback and believe this is crucial for continual improvement. Therefore should our Clients or Candidates have any concerns or wish to give feedback they are encouraged to do so by contacting our friendly and approachable team